BM427: 427 Mini Vallation |
The Mini Vallation is a duty knife that can be carried every day. This tactical AXIS-Assist takes its styling cues from Benchmade's legacy line of automatic knives. A stout handle with excellent palm swell provides ample grip and positive weight for striking with the carbide glass breaker. The unique mohawk spine design on the blade allows for great control without aggressive jimping. This knife will be your go-to EDC on and off the job.
Easily opened, quickly and with one hand; this evolution of the AXIS includes a spring that helps to fire the blade into the open position once the user pushes it beyond a certain point manually. The AXIS lock also has the added benefit of "suck-back," which encourages the blade to stay in the closed position. AXIS-Assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
Used by professionals when quality tools can mean the difference between life and death. From law enforcement and public safety to elite military troops, Benchmade's obligation is still the same. The best equipment for the job.
- Black milled, 6061-T6 billet aluminum handles
- AXIS-Assist mechanism with integrated safety
- Drop point blade with mohawk spine
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Carbide tipped glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.20" (8.13 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.47" (11.35 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.67" (19.48 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.896 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.63" (16 mm)
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 4.58 oz. (129.84 g)
- Made in the USA