AIRMAX 30 SF COMPACT 6-24x50 AMX IR
All Air Max scopes are springer rated for the toughest springers. So wether your shooting a spring, PCP or powder burner, Air Max has you covered!
photo shows Air Max compact on Pro Sport and TX200, notice the compact design does not interfere with the loading port.
- Wide Angle optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Lightweight and compact construction – short eye relief
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1⁄10 MRAD capped, resettable target turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
Focus/Parallax: Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
Airguns can have a devastating effect on optics if the right products aren’t used. Hawke is an industry leader in developing specialised optics for serious airgun shooters and hunters.
Airmax scopes are available in either 30mm or 1 inch chassis designs. Featuring the AMX reticle, which is based on mil spacing, the Airmax series have holdover and windage aim points perfect for pellet trajectories.
All 30mm tube models have Side Focus parallax adjustment that can focus down to 10 yards/9 metres and have additional Side Focus wheels supplied in the box. Illuminated reticles maximize visibility in dark cover and brush.
The new Airmax 30 SF Compact incorporate a shorter optical system, making them ideal for bull pup and forward loading air rifles.