- First Focal Plane optical system
- 18 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for superior clarity
- Side Focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Includes screw-in metal Flip-up lens covers
FFP MIL RETICLE
The FFP Mil reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mil in all directions, the FFP Mil is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
A series of crosses etched on the lower section of the reticle make for extra windage aimpoints and act to give an easy quick-glance method of counting which mil spacing you’re aiming with. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and range finding.
Chassis:30mm Mono-tubeOptical System:6-24×Objective:56mmReticle:FFP MilIllumination:Red 5 LevelsFocus/Parallax:Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to InfinityField of View: m @100m / ft @100yds5.2 - 1.5m / 15.7 - 4.5ftEye relief:90mm / 3.5″Length:404mm / 15.9″Weight:910g / 32.1oz
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
All caliber rated.