Key - Carbon Fiber - M390 blade - Slip joint
Presented at the Shot Show 2019, KEY is the first Slipjoint knife with “backspring” by Viper. This folding knife, designed by Jesper Voxnaes, is a daily luxury to be use without hurry, as important as a classy pen or a watch of fine manufacture.
The Key is available in different handle styles, traditional and modern, with or without bolsters, so it can be match the best with its owner's style. All the knife’s versions have in common the refined filework, handmade, which decorates the rounded spring, giving to the knife the typical elegance that always identify the “Gentleman” Viper Knives. The satin blade, Böhler M390, 3 mm thick, offers excellent cutting performance and long life to the knife.
The handle is available with stainless steel liners and Canvas, G10 or Carbon Fiber scales. In the Key version with bolsters, liners and bolsters are in Titanium obtained by a single piece, with carbon fiber, G10 or Canvas Micarta scales. The Titanium handle version with 3D working is very refined and of exceptional effect
- FOLDING KNIFE
- Blade: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN vacuum hardened stainless steel; double temper and cryogenic treatments; hardness HRC 60/61; thickness 3 mm; satin finish.
- Liners: dual rounded W.Nr.1.4034 hardened stainless steel liners.
- Scales: carbon fiber,
- Backspacer: filework rounded spring in W.Nr.1.4034 hardened stainless steel.
- Fasteners: AISI 303/304 stainless steel pivot screw and fastener screws.
- Rotation Mechanism: Slipjoint system with bronze washers.
- Package: leather pouch and cardboard box with logo.